I strive to be sensible, reasonable, and otherwise normal.

Monday, June 14, 2004

I don't live there anymore

I moved down to Provo a year ago for school, and I signed up for a checking account down there, and they sent me four boxes of checks with my address on them. Unfortunately, I no longer live there. It was not at all permanent housing. It was a dorm room. Aaaand now I have to figure out what to do with all these checks that have a bad address on them. Should I just chuck 'em and start over, or should I put little labels over the address (do they work in machines if i tape over the corner?), should I perhaps just cross out the bad address and write in my real one? Should I just leave it and then some poor sucka in 2208 Stover Hall will get all my junk? That would not be cool. He'd probably steal all my money or something. And how come it's not acceptable to spell it "cheque" here? I think Qs are way cooler than ck's. Oh well. Maybe someday when I live in Vancouver...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Which author is the coolest?
J.K. Rowling
Terry Pratchett
Voltaire
Orson Scott Card
Dave Barry
J.R.R. Tolkien
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com