I strive to be sensible, reasonable, and otherwise normal.

Monday, June 28, 2004

I found this picture and it made me happy


This is one of the few photos I have of my friend Elizabeth. This particular memory is a frosting party we had at Jennifer's apartment. Some of you might recognize this as part of Heritage, and some of you will recognize this as Kimball Hall. What a great time. You'll see the cake we made and decorated in the background, right below my left arm... And right behind Elizabeth is a stick of butter that I later sat on. Well, I was actually more "lying down" than "sitting". But either way, my shirt was greasy! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Which author is the coolest?
J.K. Rowling
Terry Pratchett
Voltaire
Orson Scott Card
Dave Barry
J.R.R. Tolkien
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com