I strive to be sensible, reasonable, and otherwise normal.

Thursday, July 01, 2004

My latest goal

So... last year down at BYU, mine and Austin's dorm room was dubbed
"The Dorm of Eternal Music" because we had music playing at all times
all year. But, we did have to repeat most of it, and we sometimes
went days on end listening to the same cd. When next I go to school,
I hope to have a large enough collection that I can once again have
music playing at all times, but I hope to be able to not repeat a
single song for two whole semesters. If we figure one hour per cd
(give or take... it all averages to about an hour) and we figure three
months per semester, and 720 hours in a month, then I would need at
least 1440 cds. If I buy bulk straight from the cd manufacturers, I
could probably get my cds at about 5 cents apiece, which figures to
$72 dollars for the entire collection. I think I can manage it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Which author is the coolest?
J.K. Rowling
Terry Pratchett
Voltaire
Orson Scott Card
Dave Barry
J.R.R. Tolkien
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com