I strive to be sensible, reasonable, and otherwise normal.

Friday, July 02, 2004

The Most Expensive Bag of Chips I Have Ever Bought

So, I go to pick up my paycheck from Volt, and I open up my envelope
to find not one, but two paychecks inside. (And as a little bonus
trivia, I was wearing my "Feelin' Lucky?" shirt...) But, being the
good Christian that I am (that's mostly only funny cuz the guy's name
was Christian) I took it back, and the nice receptionists at Volt
rewarded me by giving me a small bag of Cheetos and their eternal
gratitude. The snack was tastylicious, and it only cost me $95! But
I feel so rich now after picking up my own paychecks that I feel I can
splurge a little. What's 95 dollars, really?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Which author is the coolest?
J.K. Rowling
Terry Pratchett
Voltaire
Orson Scott Card
Dave Barry
J.R.R. Tolkien
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com