I strive to be sensible, reasonable, and otherwise normal.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

A cinnamon roll and ice cream

Yep, so I went to choir and met my cousin, then my sister came in, so I met them afterward. We decided to go get ice cream after practice. Our choir decided to provide cinnamon rolls after practice. So we ate both. Mmm. I had a black cherry shake with white chocolate chips mixed in. A little odd, but rather satisfying in the end. It was actually colder in the ice cream shop than it was outside, so we ate under the little umbrella, which very neatly blocked the blinding light of the waning gibbus. It was a fun filled evening and my sister let me try on her new (and free) Salvation Army hat. It's brown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Which author is the coolest?
J.K. Rowling
Terry Pratchett
Voltaire
Orson Scott Card
Dave Barry
J.R.R. Tolkien
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com