I strive to be sensible, reasonable, and otherwise normal.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Oh the pain of accusation

Someone today said "putting down the old blog, eh?" and it dawned on me that I haven't updated nearly as often as I would have liked. I apolagize to all my faithful readers. And for every wrong I've ever done you. I'll try to be better if you promise not to hold any grudges.

And now for some of the meaty goodness. Since I last wrote, I recieved a very important bit of mail. It was a letter from my friend Marc. His advice to me includes "sing a lot and get singing tips." He's a cool guy. I also got an accusatory email from Nic who says that Steve says that I need to write to him. Little does Steve know, I did write to him, just not in time. I'll have to re-write though, because he doesn't know that I'm going to Venezuela. He'll be pleased to hear that.

Speaking of writing to Steve, I need to also write back to Marc, and to Kelv and Kevin and Nate and Cambell and Canada and Scott and My Evil Twin Austin and Ryan and Dan and DT and Anders and American Steve and Phil and Alan and Jeff and Don Griff and Stephen and Chris and Curtis and Alan and Brian and Farook and Ben and Jordan and Jeff and Alan and Stephanie and Eric and Eric and Nick and Jon and Tyler and Tom and Joe and Jason and Bryson. Phew, I sure hope that's everyone. One more letter would kill me, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Which author is the coolest?
J.K. Rowling
Terry Pratchett
Voltaire
Orson Scott Card
Dave Barry
J.R.R. Tolkien
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com