I strive to be sensible, reasonable, and otherwise normal.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

It's my night to cook

So I was looking back on my blogging history, and I arrived at the realization that I have posted 6 times per month since I started this blog. Except for this month. I have only blogged 5 times, including this one, and I'm still undecided as to whether I should write a second post tonight, for statistics' sake, or whether I should just finish this one up, cook, eat, and go to choir. Maybe I'll post after choir. Interesting things might happen tonight.

The grass is getting appreciably long. It has not been mowed since last Friday. 6 days. I noticed it just today. So it's not "taihen nagasugiru" as my Japanese speaking friends would say. It's just "mijikakunai" now. Too long for croquet, probably too long for bare feet too. I think it would be just right for an outdoor wrestling match. Nice and paddy.

What is with watermelon? It is one of the nastiest American past-times I have ever seen. It's more revolting even than KFC or baseball. I grimace, but you can't see that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Which author is the coolest?
J.K. Rowling
Terry Pratchett
Voltaire
Orson Scott Card
Dave Barry
J.R.R. Tolkien
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com