I strive to be sensible, reasonable, and otherwise normal.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I have decided that the socks I am wearing now remind me of that triple-ply toilet paper. So thick and soft and fluffy. I tried that kind of toilet paper at my sister's house, and I almost wanted to not come back home. Double quilted just isn't good enough anymore. It's like having a cell phone for a year and then being tied down by cords again. I imagine it is that way, at least. I've never had a cell phone. I bet they're nice. Or perhaps it is more like... hot dogs. Your first one is wonderful. They are so new and tasty and exciting, but then you discover baklava. Not even a comparison. I could eat baklava all day long. But someone decided to tease you, they will not let you keep your baklava. You must eat hot dogs. Nothing but hot dogs.

Which author is the coolest?
J.K. Rowling
Terry Pratchett
Voltaire
Orson Scott Card
Dave Barry
J.R.R. Tolkien
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com