I strive to be sensible, reasonable, and otherwise normal.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

No. 144

This is my 144th time publishing online. That's a very square number. It's like I published 12 things 12 times each. That was pretty simple mental math. 144 is a good number.

I have posted 106 times on my Fricative blog, 36 times with this one, and once with my Mission Letters blog. Someday that will have more on it, once I write a few letters home. My brother will be the steward of that site, and will post my letters there. Good times.

That only adds up to 143 you say? Where is the last one? I forgot the site, but it's an extensive list of some of the coolest people in history. It's got a lot of people, let me see if I can remember where I stuck it... http://myweb.cableone.net/djhar7/fricative2.htm! Ha, I found it. It has been lost to me for a few months, but with a little effort (I had put forth none until today) I have found it. Happy day.

Well, that's all, I just wanted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Which author is the coolest?
J.K. Rowling
Terry Pratchett
Voltaire
Orson Scott Card
Dave Barry
J.R.R. Tolkien
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com