I strive to be sensible, reasonable, and otherwise normal.

Monday, November 08, 2004

Got an address

Today I signed on to MSN Messenger and AIM, and my friend Marc's name was up on my lists. I said to myself, "Self, this sure is odd. Marc is in Indonesia with no internet access." So I opened a conversation with Marc. I said, "Is this Marc?" I never got an answer. But I did get his address from his AIM Away Message. I wrote him a letter a few days ago, but I couldn't find his address, and now I have it. Good pie, good pie.

1 Comments:

Blogger juxtaposer said...

I love it when guys who are supposed to be on missions sign online. I always get a sinking feeling, because the first time that ever happened, turns out the guy had come home. But usually it's just a family member signing on or possibly a glitch in the computer. You know how those things like to think for themselves.

4:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Which author is the coolest?
J.K. Rowling
Terry Pratchett
Voltaire
Orson Scott Card
Dave Barry
J.R.R. Tolkien
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com