I strive to be sensible, reasonable, and otherwise normal.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Do you know

Well, it looks like I have less than two weeks now to enjoy Boise. Time goes by so funny... The summer dragged on and on, but now my MTC date has crept up on me so fast. I've kinda starting counting things that I will only be doing one or two more times before I leave. I had my last institute class with Brother Maughan last night, I have my last scout campout this weekend, I went to the Red Cross blood donation center today for the last time. It's a little bit draining, but I'm so excited to be going. I keep hearing stories about Americans getting robbed down there, and coming home with funky new creatures growing inside their bodies. I think I'll be fine. If not, meh. It's gonna rock! Maybe I should be practicing my Espanol... No, I don't know any. I still have two weeks to enjoy my beautiful English language, I'll have plenty of chances to learn Spanish later. (and I'd BETTER learn it, or I'll be stuck in Venezuela forever!) Well, I'm off to write some letters, some of my friends are lonely.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stan said...

you went to the Red Cross blood donation center for the last time and it was *draining*? come on! that was terrible...

9:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Which author is the coolest?
J.K. Rowling
Terry Pratchett
Voltaire
Orson Scott Card
Dave Barry
J.R.R. Tolkien
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com